Sign in to follow this  
TheElite96

Inactive Players - what happens next

Hi gang!

We'll be continuing the kick sprees of inactive players. We now have a new way of doing this, and this will be a bi-monthly occurrence. Don't worry - there are ways to escape being kicked if you have a legitimate reason.

Methods

We will be kicking players only with 0 activity, and ones that have not been set to on leave. Below is the current (as of 9/29/17) who are in danger of being kicked.

Spoiler

*Duszak99

*Ewout2000

AarSeroph

AbsolutelyHalel

AlphaFlyer2647

Barry_Scott69

Bossybaton764

bunyan4

CapnNuggets

Casper_Masiarek

ccs4646

Comrade__

Cury0sity

darobot89

Grant2511

Headbreaker15

hubbcommander

Michelle2341

mosdjos

Mr_TortikWT

oddemann1

Pilot_Richtofen

RASSIAF

Red_shirt

smackbomb123

Squeaky_S

thatguy1944

Warpath100

wulf899

Everyone on this list is not guaranteed to be kicked right away or soon, however there's no promise that you'll be staying. We will be kicking in waves and every 2 months, so keep an eye on the announcements. There will be no warnings this time, it will just happen! Kicks will be issued the day after I make the announcement, and you will be given exactly 24 hours to increase your activity to above 0.

"But Elite, I have school, work, etc. and am not able to play! What about me?"

I'm sorry guys, but we need space for more active players. Hopefully you can understand. The only exception I will make is to those who are in the Military or have infinite amounts of work. Please PM an Officer to sort that out.

Ways to escape the terror

If you seriously love us and don't want to get kicked, there are ways of escaping this. As said above, please PM an Officer and maybe we can sort something out.

I can guarantee one thing from this post. Everyone on that list, as long as they do not provide the staff team with a legitimate and valid reason as to why they're not active, will be kicked at some point. In the meantime, we will be working to recruit more active players, so expect some new guys soon!

- 758th Administration

The following members will be kicked from the 758th Squadron on April 12th for inactivity.

Note: If your name is on this list, you can avoid getting kicked by increasing your activity.

Spoiler

warthunderman365

StegosaurusBias

Squeaky_S

smackbomb123

Mr_TortikWT

josh785

Contonio

Comrade___

ccs4646

AwesomeAmerican

Ambrose0433